Keratosis Pilaris (KP) is a common skin disorder, typified by "chicken skin" bumps on upper arms, thighs, torso, buttocks and occasionally the cheeks. Excess skin forms around individual hair follicles, creating the characteristic minute, rough, grater-like bumps. KP Duty incorporates medically proven technology including ingredients for hydrated and healthy skin. Medically potent levels of Glycolic Acid blends with Urea, the dermatologist recommended humectant, to soften and smooth away the driest roughest skin. Keratosis Pilaris affects almost 50% of the world's population and is particularly likely to affect anyone prone to eczema, asthma or hayfever. It's never a chore to attain flawless, smooth skin. KP Duty effectively eliminates crustiness, flaking, and dry, rough chicken skin. KP Duty is a concentrated treatment with:
- Glycolic Acid - Powerful skin smoothing AHA
- Sodium Glycolate - Glycolic Acid salt, buffered to prevent irritation
- Green Tea - Botanical antioxidant powerhouse to soothe and calm the skin
- Urea - Dermatologist recommended humectant
- Sodium Hyaluronic - Potent hydrating agent
- Dimethicone - Barrier/occlusive agent - reduces moisture evaporation
- One out of every two people endures this skin condition...